The Body Shop: Haul & Review

What I Got From: The Body Shop 





The Body Shop has always been one of my favourite brands for skincare, so much so most of my Skincare Essentials post featured products from The Body Shop. I noticed that I had a very depleted stock and was missing a few of my faves, so decided to go in and get a few things. Some of the things I got are old favourites, and some are completely new to me. Here's what I picked up.


Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash



I've had the foaming version of this face wash before, and wasn't too keen-I don't think foaming face washes are for me. I'd heard a lot people rave about this one, so thought I'd give it a go and I definitely prefer it. It's very similar to the Seaweed Deep Cleansing face wash- which I've been using and loving for years. It helps to calm down my skin when I've had any break outs, but is still very gentle. I'd recommend either if you're looking for a new face wash- the Tea Tree one being a little more heavy duty than the Seaweed.




I used to always be drawn to sweet scents in the shower, but have recently started to prefer fresher scents. And this is a very fresh scent. If you're ever in The Body Shop definitely give this one a smell- it's one of my favourites. It's also really nice to use. 




I've had this product before and loved it. It's a moisturizer in spray form and it smells of roses. It's really hydrating and refreshing, and when I ran out I found I missed having it around. It's good to spray nearer the end of the day when your makeup looks a little worn out- it just revives your skin. I don't normally like rose scents, but find this really works and is really refreshing. Definitely a product to try out if you've never used a face mist before.




This is another product I've tried and loved. It's a calming overnight face mask. It's really nourishing and just helps anything that might be going on AKA breakouts or dryness. It's a really nice gentle product which I'm very happy to have again!




This was another new product I picked up. I realised I didn't have any exfoliating bath products so thought I'd give this one a try. It has the same scent as the Green Tea shower gel, so I love it for that reason alone. It also works really well- it's a gel consistency that doesn't really lather but is a great gentle defoliator. 




This was definitely my favourite new product I tried. It smells AMAZING. It's called a Bath Melt, but it's really just nice bubble bath. The one draw back is the packaging makes it messy and hard to decant the product. But the smell makes up for it and I still use it every bath time. It also makes really nice bubbles and makes the bath water silky. I will definitely pick this up again if I want a treat for the bath. 



Check out my Skincare Essentials and my Favourite Face Masks to see what other products I love from The Body Shop.


What are your favourite Body Shop products? Have you tried out any of these products before? 


   +Follow me on  Follow  to never miss a post.