Bargain Hunt | Haul

Bargain Haul




This post was inspired by the lovely Abbey Louisa Rose, who wrote a great post about bargain buys, ft the most gorgeous Zara dress- check that post out here and give her blog a follow- it's a goodun.

This post is also a special one as today I hit 100 Bloglovin' followers- yay! This has made my day, so thank you so much to you reading this! If you would like to join the little family you can head over here & make my day a little bit more. Thanks so much for your support :) 

So, to the haul! I got all these items a week or so ago in Durham during a mad spontaneous trip to pick up my boyfriends passport, intense but successful times (woo). While I was there I had a little mosey around the sales & found a great little collection of bargain buys.

Here's what I picked up...


Jack Wills | Lounge Pants

Jack Wills Lounge Pants Kaleidoscope Peonies

This was one of my favorite finds. I'm a huge believer in 
lounge wear/pajamas- being a genuine lazy molerat- so when I saw these were a sale item I was v excited. They're really soft & cosy and I love the simple monochrome print. I picked these up for £18, reduced from £39.50- amazing saving. You can pick them up here at £18 on their website.

Accessorize | Cute Socks

Accessorize Panda Socks Kaleidoscope Peonies

I picked these up for obvious reasons: 1. They're soooo cuuuute 2. Pandas 3. They are stripey. Plus I'm also always losing socks & can never be bothered to replace them, so these are practical and pretty. I bought them for £1.75, reduced from £3.50. Accessorize website doesn't have any similar sale socks, but they do have a 3 for £8 deal with the cutest socks ever (Larry the Larma is my abso fave).

Accessorize | Hair Clips

Accessorize Hair Clips Kaleidoscope Peonies
These are just super handy really & always good to have on hand. I got them for £2.50 -they were reduced from £5. Again they don't have the same clips on the website, but these little numbers are along the same lines & only £2.

FatFace |  Lacey Vest Top

FatFace Plain White Lace Vest Kaleidoscope Peonies

I've always liked FatFace, but do find it a bit on the expensive side and never find anything I love, so I'd thought I'd have a look at their sale. I came across this plain white vest with a pretty lace back. I bought it for £6, reduced from £12.50. There isn't anything similar in the sale, but something very similar on their website. 

The Body Shop | Waterproof Makeup Remover

Camomile Makeup Remover The Body Shop Kaleidoscope Peonies
I've used the Camomile Make-up Remover before & it's one of my faves. It has no trouble removing waterproof makeup & can also be used on lip products. When I saw it was in the sale for £5.40 (normally £9), I picked one up. If you're looking for a new makeup remover definitely keep this one in mind. The Camomile Cleansing Oil is amazing too. 


And that's everything! I love when you go sale shopping & come back with the most random little selection. I love every piece and am really happy with what I found. Everything came to £33.65, which prior to the sales would have cost £69.05. This makes me weirdly proud of myself. 


What have you picked up in the sales? What's your favorite shop in the sales?


   +Follow me on  Follow  to never miss a post.