5 Feel Good Films

5 Films That Will Cheer You Up




 Sometimes when I'm looking for a film to watch I only want one that is going to cheer me up, have a happy ending, or just generally make me happy. These 5 films all do that for me- they make me happy in some way and never fail to cheer me up. 


1 How To Train A Dragon 




I first ever watched this film on Christmas Day last year. Everyone else was watching Downton Abbey (NGL the characters annoy me so much), so in an attempt to find something else to do I stumbled upon this film. I loved it- it's such a funny and cute film. Whenever I watch it now I'm taken back to the magic of Christmas Day which makes me enjoy it even more. If you've never watched it definitely give it a go. 

2 How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days 




This is such a classic and one of my fave romcoms. I love Kate Hudson as an actress- she's so warm and funny. Her and Matthew McConaughey have amazing chemistry and are hilarious together. It's an easy and enjoyable watch, which never fails to cheer me up!

3 The Intern 




I first watched this film on the plane ride home from my travels at the beginning of the year. It really wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting it to be one of those films with a great cast but a disappointing or predictable story line. It wasn't. It's such a heart warming, cute film. I love the story line- which is really unique and I love Robert De Niro, so it's just great really.

4 The Other Woman 





I think this is my favourite ever chick flick. I don't even know what it is about this film that makes me love it so much. I think it's the interaction between the best friends, because it's such a relatable bond, but not often explored in films. It just makes me feel 'warm and fuzzy' (new lows in writing Katie). But I don't know how else to describe it- it makes you thankful and love your friends. And it's also hilarious.

5 Wild 




This film is along the same vibe as Eat Pray Love- which sometimes is abit too somber/slow for me. But I absolutely loved this film. It makes you feel empowered, and encourages you to reflect upon yourself. I loooove Reese Witherspoon- she's another fave actress who is so relatable and likable. Definitely definitely give this one a watch if you haven't already.


What are your favourite feel good films?



I would love it if you followed me over on  Follow


Instagram | Twitter