Spring Shades Nailed


Numbered Clockwise

Spring Shades 



  1.  Maybelline Super Stay 7- Surreal
  2. Revlon Color Stay Gel Envy- Up The Ante
  3. Essie- Splash of Grenadine
  4. Orly Color Blast- Sea Foam
  5. Essie- Lapiz of Luxury
  6. Nailsinc Gel Effect- Porchester Square


Pictured are my 6 favourite shades for the spring time. I love pinks and blues, and always gravitate towards them, but feel they are especially appropriate for the spring time. 

They starkly contrast my typical winter shades- dark maroons, navys and even emerald greens. So I love when spring and summer come along and I can wear pastels and brights again.

The slight anomaly- the nude from Nailsinc, is my absolute love. It's been my go-to nail polish since I got it-I think it's perfect for any time of the year, no matter the season.

My longest love has been Essie, Splash of Grenadine. It is just the perfect pink/lilac. It's so unique and pretty. 

I also love Up The Ante. It's a great staple pretty purple. Along with Lapiz of Luxury- a cute blue can never go wrong in my book.


I'd LOVE to know any of your spring suggestions below!