Mini Beauty & Stationary Haul | London

 Mini Beauty & Stationary Haul- London Edit


loccitane, sephora, muji, chelsea flower show, pretty, charlotte tilbury

 Whilst I was in London for the Chelsea Flower Show last week (see that post here), I picked up a few cute beauty & stationary bits. 


Muji:


Muji was a shop I discovered while travelling the East Coast of Australia in March. It's style reminds me of Ikea; simplistic, practical designs form the concept of the brand. It is described as a 'minimalist Japenese retailer.' Everything about that is right up my street. I love the colour, size & the brands' logo on the notepad cover. I love pretty notebooks, so this will happily live in my collection.

Sephora: 


From Sephora I picked up 2 face masks- one is a Lotus Face mask, it is a 'moisturzing & soothing' 'second-skin' mask. I was drawn to it because 'second-skin' masks are so easy & mess free. The colour might have lured me in a bit too...

The little orange one is a Honey Sleeping Mask. This one is aimed towards 'nourishing & balancing' and comes in a cute sample size pot. I wanted to try a honey product to see how it worked with my sensitive skin. 

Chelsea Flower Show Plant List & Stamp Set

Kikki-K London: 


I stumbled across Kikki-K in Covent Garden, during a frantic birthday present search. I had never heard of it before, but was extremely thankful to find it. It is a gorgeous stationary shop that originates in Australia (the best country for stationary- AKA Typo). I bought an Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Set, because I'm sad. It makes me so excited and I don't know why. It's now firmly my favourite thing ever.


Chelsea Flower Show Plant List & Stamp Set, Sephora & Loccitane

L'Occitane: 


From the L'Occitane store in Pancreas Station I picked up a BB Cream from their Precious range & Hand Cream from their Creame Mains range.

Precious BB Cream- 02 Clair Light. SPF 30. I've been looking for a BB Cream after my current foundation started breaking me out (Bourjois Healthy Mix). It smells amazing. That's one of my favourite things about it. It's light, but gives the skin a really healthy & glowy look. It's definitely helped out with my bad skin situ. 

Creame Mains Hand Cream- One of my faves. Its designed for dry skin, has a subtle shea butter scent, feels nice & non-sticky to apply, and it works. It's also good for sensitive skin. 


Loccitane & Charlottle Tilbury

Charlotte Tilbury:

This is the product I'm most excited about. It is a Colour Chameleon Colour Morphing eye shadow pencil in Smoky Emerald. I got it from the flagship store in Covent Garden.

This range is so clever and unique: it targets your eye colour (Blue, Hazel, Green, Brown) and then breaks it down into 2 categories: Day & Night. Smoky Emerald is the Night option for Hazel eyes. It is a gorgeeeooous dark emerald with v subtle gold glitter running through it. I love the unusual shade & as with all Charlotte Tilbury products, it's great quality. I've been using it as an eyeliner, applying it very close to the upper lashes- but it can also be used as an eyeshadow. 


Pink Peonies

Look out for my Chelsea Flower Show post- coming soon!